Kittens and smileys trips

¤kitten¤

Sjoe... We've caught a lot hey babe.... Hard 2 believe that I've only been doing it 2 years. (And will do the rest of my life!) I'm hooked!::S:wfish
Had some gud fun out there... Freak waves LOVE me... Still want my bronze bream though. :( just CAN'T catch one. Very sad. But One day is one day...

smiley6996

Sealiner
This pic was taken on one of those magic days check out the full report for the hole story
http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=70519&forum_id=1

Attachments

• attachment-17.jpg
    attachment-17.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 496

smiley6996

Sealiner
Another trip that has a special spot in my hart was this trip check out the report
http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=70076&forum_id=1

Attachments

• attachment-27.jpg
    attachment-27.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 495

Occie

Sealiner
Nice fish smiley havent caught one of those "pan galjoen" as we use to call them aka stone bream in a while.

smiley6996

Sealiner
Occie wrote:
Nice fish smiley havent caught one of those "pan galjoen" as we use to call them aka stone bream in a while.

They stalk me quite a bit the most i caught was 27 in one day when every thing else fails i always find them if only i could catch other fish like i catch them

smiley6996

Sealiner
This was kittens first fish man what a commotion remember it like it was yesterday check the face out

Attachments

• IMG00406-20111221-1329.jpg
    IMG00406-20111221-1329.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 458

smiley6996

Sealiner
She had a run where she could only get streepies but not normal streepie like we used to she gets these giants well over a kg photo don't have any good pix but happypants can testify to it as his also seen it

Attachments

• IMG00585-20120302-1745.jpg
    IMG00585-20120302-1745.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 454

smiley6996

Sealiner
Got this greedy burger on my first exploration walk threw bushy on my first cast

Attachments

• First cast.jpg
    First cast.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 455

Go fish

Nice pic's Smiley .......... recognise Kini Bay in the background, man I love that area. Lived there for a few years when I was still at school. Needless to say, many days I missed the bus and "had" to stay at home ::S

mustbite

Sealiner
Well done smiley on all those catches and also good to see the wife loving the sport, my wife has just been bitten by that bug with a 10kg cracker now its just fishing for her.:wfish