FlyStealth
New member
Hi MJ,
I spoke to a very helpful chap at garmin in CT call Adrian. His number is 021 7889015. We went thru all the possible faults, while I was beside my stealth. He reacons it is an internal error in the unit and I must send it to them. Bought the 300c in the USA last week. Only costs $200.00 there. Start at +-R3300 here. Adrian said the warranty is valid in SA.
Thanks for the offer any case.
Fly
I spoke to a very helpful chap at garmin in CT call Adrian. His number is 021 7889015. We went thru all the possible faults, while I was beside my stealth. He reacons it is an internal error in the unit and I must send it to them. Bought the 300c in the USA last week. Only costs $200.00 there. Start at +-R3300 here. Adrian said the warranty is valid in SA.
Thanks for the offer any case.
Fly