Japan

jaccil

Senior Member
Don't know about you, but my bank account would be empty after a visit to Japan...

Check out the 2009 Japan International SportFishing Show by clicking on the image below!

 

SAfish

Sealiner
Awesome! They will have to use dynamite to get me out of there. I would love a show like that in RSA.
 

couta-koppie

Senior Member
don't know about other stuff, but when it comes to fishing equipment the Japs are simply the best. They can even take the theme song!
 

Barry30

New member
OOOOhhh

I will give my left nut and maybe even the right one also for a shopping spree of 60 - 120 sec. sponcered in a area like this. I always get into trouble when i visit a tackle shop `cos i lose all control, i get what u call in afrikaans heeltemal blerrie viskoors.

Cheers

Barry
 

eXtincT

Senior Member
LOL. Im the same. I have to ask my mate to buy my bait coz every time I walk into a tackle shop I just cant leave the stuff alone. If its not a new coffee grinder that looks nice for drifting for elf its DVDs or its this or its that. Haha, getting excited just thinking about it :p
 
Top