Hi Guys,
I have checked out the map where to fish in Jacobsbaai, thx, I'll be going in December for 2 weeks only. I am uncertain what to focus on for that period as I have not fished that far west before.
Any suggestions on what might be the most productive from shore in the area .(Cob, stumpies, chad etc.)
I am also looking to book a couple of off shore trips during that time, would be grateful if you could recommend a boat I could charter?
I have checked out the map where to fish in Jacobsbaai, thx, I'll be going in December for 2 weeks only. I am uncertain what to focus on for that period as I have not fished that far west before.
Any suggestions on what might be the most productive from shore in the area .(Cob, stumpies, chad etc.)
I am also looking to book a couple of off shore trips during that time, would be grateful if you could recommend a boat I could charter?