Izothsha River mouth

DropShot76

New member
I spent the weekend looking for nice rocky spots to dropshot near Shelly Beach. After a long walk ( as there is no direct access ) decided to try Izothsha river mouth. to the left are two big rock outcrops. Casting between them i had a shad hookup on the first cast. Lost him after he started taildancing. I did manage to get one eventually, about 35cm. Other species caught on the day was; 6 Blacktail, 2 Carenteen and pufferfish.

I will keep looking for good spots and report back. Cheers
 

DropShot76

New member
Hi Keane,

As im fairly new to the fishing scene im still sussing out the spots. Fished Impenjati on the weekend, delivered some small bream. Also fished umzumbe off the rocks. No luck there though but a loveley spot.

As far as rock and surf go i have not done it much.
 
Top