:ifishin:ifishin Hi guys I want to now where

AttA09

New member
:ifishin:ifishin Hi guys

I want to now where is the best place to fish for big carp.
Is it bloemhof dam or loskop dam .


:wfish
 

faniedt

Member
I haven't been to Loskop before so I can't comment on it. But my favourite dam is Bloemhof. I haven't caught big carp there myself but have seen other guys pulling out some nice carps.

I'm going there first week in April, first real fishing trip in over a year.:woohoo
 

faniedt

Member
I have had success with bunspice, pink sweets and almond.

I have never really been a serious angler i.e. no real preparation and effort. So my catches are a good as what I've seen other guys catch. But that is changing, I'm putting in a lot of effort in getting more info and tips from this forum and actually preparing for this trip. Not just pitching up and hoping for the best.
 
Top