I have relocated to Scottburgh. Looking for anyone

Fredster

Senior Member
@Steven - i'm glad you seem to have settled in and will soon be pullin the big 'uns there too..
@Malgas - i also remember my first time out with my new boat 5 or 6 years ago: the day i collected it, i went out at Sards, straight off the main beach, with predictable results: got nicely dumped, had a long swim back to the beach after my boat. i recall lying on the beach totally spent, next to a boat full of water going "Dear Lord, i'd please not like to have a coronary now.." The price of admission to king Neptune that day was my wife's polaroid raybans and a silver ring off my finger...Experiential learning at its best!!
 

taniko83

New member
Hello there,

My name is Taniko Aston. I am a South African student studying in England. I am doing my final dissertation on Aliwal Shoal. I know that there is a proposal to extend the no-take zone in Aliwal and I want to find out what the local community thinks of the proposal and the conservation tools currently applied in Aliwal.

The work will be forwarded to KZN wildlife, who is in charge of the management of the MPA. Please forward this email to all your employees or any other locals that either fish or dive in the area.

A full description of the work it provided on the website. The survey is compiled of 16 survey questions which shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to answer. The more respondents I get the better so please pass it around.

Your opinion could be used to drive community-informed policy implementation in Aliwal so please take part!

Link to the survey:

http://survey.nabunet.alte.pl/

For any further details, you are welcome to email me on: taa2g12@soton.ac.uk

Thank you!
 
Top