How to catch sharks in Zinkwazi

Tyrin

New member
Hi all:::S I would like to know how to cartch Grey sharks in Zinkwazi like what bait and what traces and if I should slide:wfish

Kind regards:Tyrin:fishn
 

Tyrin

New member
Well ideally over 10 kg and I use a shimano exage surf 11 foot 9 oz rod and a daiwa saltist 40 H
 

dewalds

Member
Hi

Hope this helps!
http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=27966&forum_id=1&highlight=summer+beasts

When are you going to be there?
 

Tyrin

New member
Thanks im going to take a bit of a walk when i get there to blue rock but if theres a way to drive to the nonoti river mouth please let me know i dont like walking that distance
 

stuart haynes

New member
il see you there im heading down again on tuesday was there last week conditions looked good but never got any results very windy and i could not get over the sand bank as it was spring tide. the area next to the swimming beach there is a sandbank if you can throw over that the greys should be coming out hope to see you arround

 

 

and are they any huge 60 -100+kg sharks arround there in april:wfish:sha:ssswim::fbash::tight::shark
 

Tyrin

New member
I see you fish with a shimano Exage surf rod what size is your one cause i fish with the 11 foot 9 oz model and a saltist 40 H
 

Tyrin

New member
I see you fish with a shimano Exage surf rod what size is your one cause i fish with the 11 foot 9 oz model and a saltist 40 H
 

Tyrin

New member
I see you fish with a shimano Exage surf rod what size is your one cause i fish with the 11 foot 9 oz model and a saltist 40 H
 
Top