I think my frustration got the better of me last night when I gave up figuring out how the new food steamer works - so that's put aside for now
What started this was the 'hook link' issue 've been brewing over for the last few days - Opened me boxes & threw it all out & found my stock.
Decision made - going back to what I believed in ... Flourocarbon Hook links / Amnesia & Kryston's Mantis, Mantis Dark, Snake Skin & Mantis Gold.
I had enough looking at 1 rig wallet that looks like a Christmas tree with all sorts including the Korda N Trap Soft which incidentally I'll be using this weekend - If it fails me I'll burn it in the braai fire....
Anyway seems like a 2ft zig is on the cards this weekend - besides I see there's a topic about how hard wild lakes are to get a good fish or 3. I attest to that since it was on a zig that the biggie was caught ... that is after a 5 day wait, makes one think doesn't it?
Anyway - I'm gonna tie some rigs
Fish on carpers
What started this was the 'hook link' issue 've been brewing over for the last few days - Opened me boxes & threw it all out & found my stock.
Decision made - going back to what I believed in ... Flourocarbon Hook links / Amnesia & Kryston's Mantis, Mantis Dark, Snake Skin & Mantis Gold.
I had enough looking at 1 rig wallet that looks like a Christmas tree with all sorts including the Korda N Trap Soft which incidentally I'll be using this weekend - If it fails me I'll burn it in the braai fire....

Anyway seems like a 2ft zig is on the cards this weekend - besides I see there's a topic about how hard wild lakes are to get a good fish or 3. I attest to that since it was on a zig that the biggie was caught ... that is after a 5 day wait, makes one think doesn't it?
Anyway - I'm gonna tie some rigs
Fish on carpers