Holographic or prismatic tape

Patrick

Sealiner
I'm looking for either holographic or prismatic tape for lures. Anyone know of a local supplier?

The States has Identi-Tape which sells great stuff but the shipping seems like a mission. I've been to the local tackle shops but they say they dont stock anymore.
 

SAfish

Sealiner
Patrick, I got mine from "Crazy Store". They sell a kinds of cheap stuff and I paid R30 for 4 prismatic (silver, gold, green & red)  and 4 metallic rolls (silver, blue, gold & green). They stick all right, but I always paint it with a layer of clear varnish or nail polish. I will try and get you a pic.
 

Patrick

Sealiner
Cheers Hermann! Thats a better price now. BM is a little pricey, although the "scales" look good.
Will look for a Crazy Store nearby.
 

SAfish

Sealiner
Here is a pic of the tape.

SDC11046copy.jpg


Here are a few of my modified plugs. I think it helps if you give them a bit more "bling"!!

SDC11040.jpg

I know, I still need to change the trebles to singles!!:fbash

Pm me if you don't get any. I bought the last packet here, but will go and have a look if they have new stock. Maybe we can make a plan.
 

SAfish

Sealiner
Kanala, the only one that I know of is the Tackle Shack or something in Mosselbaai. You can pm Def-e-nition, he bought a few there. Let us know if you find a place. Tight lines :fishn
 
Top