hi there, i need some advice regarding shoes th

gysbert

New member
hi there,

i need some advice regarding shoes that i can use to fish with?

is there any particular shoes that you guys prefer to use?( for exp diving shoes).

Last question where can i go a look at this types of shoes.

unfortuanatllty i learned my lesson the hard way by stepping ino a broken bottel .

 a few times next to the bank of different dams i saw guys using boots almost/or like diving boots?

and the other thing is that i want something that will last for a while.

i would like to put my shoes on when leaving home ,fish the hole day or night with it and only take them of before going home or at home.And then the other thing is do you spend thousands on this shoes or can you get a way with only a hundred or two hundred bug's

 

any advice on shoes that i can use please?
 

The Lawyer

New member
Hi

What i can recommend is a Aqua Sock / Water Shoes alot of the sports brand make them.

 

I have bought a cheaper version from Mr Price for i think was R99 but as they say you pay for what you get. It was uncomfortable and retained alot of water without any exit holes.

 

Next i bought Nike Sneaker Boat 2 shoes, they are awesome exit holes at base, rubberised soles(thick) and well made. They dont have them in store but i did see them at the Nike Factory Shop. I paid about R350 on sale must still be same price.

my 2c
 

gysbert

New member
Thanks THE LAWYER,

Will defnitly look into that,i think i bought the same one's fom Mr p.

and they didn't work lekker.
 

Brakkanjan

Senior Member
Buy a pair of gumboots and cut them short. Warm a nail and and make a hole on the sides, heel and toe.

I saw how an old rusted big vd merwe hook went right through a booty.

Short gumboots are best ;)

 
 

Oom G

New member
Hi guys, got the same issue with boots... I wear a no 15 shoe...Yeah..I know.... :) and can't find any retailer that sells those numbers...Any suggestions...?...Anyone...?....Please....?....
 

Vis Burger

New member
Like the man said Gumboots rule ! Short with holes for drainage or long without holes for winter and if not going in water .
Best grip for rocks hands down .

Last forever ,easy to clean and dry superfast!

Only thing is you cant walk long distances without a blister or two !

My 2c worth !

Regards

Vis ::S
 

shuraj

Sealiner
booties the thick sole ones will set u back about R350.00(Solomons in PTA)

crocs are not bad as well to fish with and they dry quick
 

Bruggie

Sealiner
I bought a pair at MR Price for R99 Rand. Have had them for 2 years now, and I walk with them everywhere at the dam, sand grass and rocks and still going.
 

snakes

Member
Oom G wrote:
Hi guys, got the same issue with boots... I wear a no 15 shoe...Yeah..I know.... :) and can't find any retailer that sells those numbers...Any suggestions...?...Anyone...?....Please....?....
Hi Oom G,

Try Simply work wear in PTA, hulle hou groot Gumboots aan, laat weet as jy van ander plekke weet ek dra ook 14 -15. Sal graag inligting deel.

Snakes
 
Top