Hi there
I am new to the forum and have found it very helpfull so far.
I am relatively inexperienced in jet-ski fishing. (Sold my ski boat 10 years ago) Bought the jet-ski about 1 year ago. Use it on the dam regularly and have also done a trip to Inhambane.
I am planning a trip to Cape Vidal for my son (12) and myself. I have booked a campsite. 30/11/2010 -4/12/2010.
If there are any fellow jet-ski fisherman in the area, i would appreciate it if I could join up with you. There is also space in my campsite if somebody wants to join us.
I would appreciate a few GPS points as it will be my first time at Vidal.
What color lures seem to work in that area?
I am new to the forum and have found it very helpfull so far.

I am relatively inexperienced in jet-ski fishing. (Sold my ski boat 10 years ago) Bought the jet-ski about 1 year ago. Use it on the dam regularly and have also done a trip to Inhambane.
I am planning a trip to Cape Vidal for my son (12) and myself. I have booked a campsite. 30/11/2010 -4/12/2010.
If there are any fellow jet-ski fisherman in the area, i would appreciate it if I could join up with you. There is also space in my campsite if somebody wants to join us.
I would appreciate a few GPS points as it will be my first time at Vidal.
What color lures seem to work in that area?