Hi there, I am going to Wilderniss for the easter

TotalNoob

New member
NINA-NINJA wrote:
Hi there, I am going to Wilderniss for the easter weekend, any advice on species I can target and spots?

Hi Ninja

 

Went to Wilderness once, where are you staying? I stayed on the Touw river @ Fairy Knowe hotel.Leeries are everywhere,make sure you take the white surface popper and a couple of s bend spoons(cheap toby spoons).There are bull mullet aswell but tricky to catch them.Are you going to be at the "Island"? Or are you staying on the beach?:wfish
 

NINA-NINJA

New member
Hi there TOTALNOOB

We are staying at the dunes? So I'm thinking beach.I really want catch a cob, galjoen or I will be happy with a big grunter.
 

TotalNoob

New member
NINA-NINJA wrote:
Hi there TOTALNOOB

We are staying at the dunes? So I'm thinking beach.I really want catch a cob, galjoen or I will be happy with a big grunter.
Sorry mate - only know a little about the river but someone here will help you!
 

Psy

Sealiner
NINA-NINJA wrote:
Hi there, I am going to Wilderniss for the easter weekend, any advice on species I can target and spots?

:::S

Hullo NN

See that little block on the left of the main page?

Its called Search!!

You just type something in there, like 'pavement' and whalla something will happen.

In your case, you will have to type in 'Wilderness' or 'Garden Route' or 'Vic Bay'

Ok .....happy hunting Soldier.:)


:ifishin
 

christosch

Senior Member
Here is the link

http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=2970&forum_id=16&highlight=wilderness

Also http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=71723&forum_id=1

Good luck and tight lines
 
Top