Mario Perdeby
New member
Hi Guys i need some help. Been reading up on rietvlei and ive been there twice but just in the day and blanked both times. I know its a very "TUFF" dam and im gonna be camping there often as im living very close to the dam.
I need help on what bait to use? Feeding strategy?:fishn
The best spots at rietvlei?
From what i've heard the best fishing time is 1am-4am? is this true?
I hope 2 get a new PB before the end of winter.
Just 2 be clear it will only be specimen carp sessions with the odd barble rod when the water isn't to cold
I need help on what bait to use? Feeding strategy?:fishn
The best spots at rietvlei?
From what i've heard the best fishing time is 1am-4am? is this true?
I hope 2 get a new PB before the end of winter.

Just 2 be clear it will only be specimen carp sessions with the odd barble rod when the water isn't to cold
