Hi all :fishn Want to fish Boschkop - Vaal

Geena

New member
Hi all :fishn

Want to fish Boschkop - Vaaldam. Any tips/ info you want to share will be great.

Where to sit. what to use.........

Regards,

 

Geena

 
 

DARRINL

New member
Hi

I normally fish to the right of Boschkop past the rocks about 2km from the gate have had good success there I fish between 120m -250m the bigger fish tend to sit deeper biggest caught at boschkop is 6.2kg Mirror and a 5.9kg Common there is plenty 2.5-3.5kg fish but if you fish close you tend to catch the smaller ones.

Baits used at Boschkop are Plain Floats, Plain Red Floats, with SWD backing, Tjop Tjop Floaties

Dip Combos are:

Red FX / Banjo

Red Activator

Tutti Frutti/Banjo

Dusk & Dawn & Red FX or Banjo

Juana & FX

Vaaldam & Ebony

Red Fx & Vaaldam

which all caught fish in the morning I always start off with a little red activator or almond.

 
 

PauloC

New member
How is boschkop, how is the crime there, has it been sorted and the abultion blocks? I want to go there....any help would be welcome....
 

supercab

New member
Hi paulo

I will only go for the day not so far to drive and the wife wont like to
drive to the toilet to, but yes there are good fish there and if you have
a baitboat even better.

PS when are we going to wet a line ??????
 

PauloC

New member
Thanks for the reply, not sure when we are going as I'm going to chat with my friends this weekend, to go soon....never fished in winter so tips are welcome....flavours.....we will go for the day....
 

delwynv

Member
hey i am also not much of a winter fisherman
but i would suggest your slightly stonger flavoured dips
and also dips that are made thinner so they can disperse better
 

Micks

New member
Hi guys,

Has anyone had any luck during winter?
Could someone please help me with directions from JHB or an address.
Also what is the price to enter.

Thanks,
Micks
 
Top