Hi all,   Does anybody know of good/saf

Geena

New member
Hi all,

 

Does anybody know of good/safe fishing spot (day trip) close to Vanderbijlpark (Vaal River. (above the Barrage)

 
 

Geena

New member
Thank you for the welcome:welcomesea:

My wife has to be in Vanderbijlpark one saturday a month. I would like to do a day trip while she is busy in Vanderbijlpark. me and my duaghter need to keep ourselfs busy for the day

I do the "papgooi":fishn thing. Fished the Vaaldam allot, but not vaalriver 

 
 

christosch

Senior Member
You can try the old "caravan park" next to the Emerald. I haven't had a lot of luck there but heard of a couple of 2kg's coming out there and some bass as well. Think entrance is about R20p/p and gates open at 06:00. Can get quite busy over weekends. Toilets are okay and there is a pool and some braais also.
 
Top