Hi PI,
I use to fish Leeupan a lot, mainly at gate 5 or 4 (can't quite remember) but it's the last gate you can go in. As you go through the gate, take a sharp right and drive till you see an abloution block. I use to fish just in front of the abloution block on the left hand side. Caught really nice fish of up to 5kg on the spice or secret spice boilies from BFA. I mixed hemp, maple and small chickpeas with supercast plain mielie bom which worked well for me. I was fish at +/- 80m out. What also worked really well was almond floro, TCP and fx dips with fx on the bombs. There is a lot of grass, but i found that in that spot it was only a problem the last 4 or 5 meters from the side. You can also fish at the caravan side, but this spot gets really crowded over a weekend.
The catfish there are really busy, and if you put out a small crab,plattie or carp head you will be kept extremely busy with barbel upto 12kg. Earthworm works well but the small barbel will drive you insane.
Hope this helps, will post a pic of the carp caught there if i can find them.