Ganzekraal Tomorrow

marine69

Senior Member
Howsit Guys,

Did you make it out saturday? Saw your message sunday only unfortunately.

Anyone keen for a session Sat morning this weekend? Im open to idea, just want to get out!!!

Dean
 

marine69

Senior Member
I just checked the weather....SE picks up in the afternoon quite badly, and good SE till sat. So maybe the strand area? But Im open to idea's.

I unfortunately have to be off the water at 12:30 cos Im playing soccer, but def keen to fish from first light till then!

Dean
 

marine69

Senior Member
Checked the forcast now, all I see is SE and waves of 2.3 for Saturday.

Wind is going to be on the heavyish side of 30kms/h, but with all this SE blowing im pretty sure there will be something in the strand area. Lets hope that the forcast at least drops a bit for the morning.

In the meantime, ill make a couple calls to some guys in the strand area...
 

jutes

New member
Apologies for reviving an old thread. I need some advice please...

What would be the max swell height for fishing Ganzekraal off a kayak? I'm still a beginner on the yak :kaykak

I'm thinking of trying there on Sunday... light NW predicted.

Thanks!
 

jutes

New member
Thanks Speedmaster!

It's a no go this Sunday then. Swell is 2m+ at Melkbos and Yzerfontein (closest reference I could find). Better safe than sorry...
 
Top