Friday humour

Haggers

Senior Member
Like the description, lets share some friday humour ... I will start with a fish related one ...

 
 

Attachments

  • ATT2310368.jpg
    ATT2310368.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 301

Jude

Senior Member
[glow=red]Sorry guys but this is a Ripper[/glow]

 

A young couple who had just met at a party, decide to leave
> together.

>            They walk hand in hand and, as they stroll, the young man's
> lustful
>            desire rises to a peak. He is just about to get frisky when
> the young
>            woman says, I hope you don't mind, but I really do need to
> have a
>            piss. Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity, he suggests
> she go behind
>            a hedge. She nods in agreement and disappears behind the hedge.
> As he
>            waits, he can hear the sound of tight panties sliding down
> voluptuous
>            legs and he imagines what loveliness is being exposed.
> Unable to contain
>            his animal thoughts a moment longer, he reaches through a
> gap in the
>            foliage, and touches her smooth, bare leg. He gently brings
> his hand
>            further up to her thigh until suddenly, and with great
> astonishment, he
>            finds himself gripping a long, warm, thick appendage
> hanging between her legs.
>
>
>
>             He gasps in horror, My God Mary have you changed your s3x!?
>
>            ³ No, she replies, I've changed my mind; I'm having a sh1t
> instead.
 

Nepptune

Sealiner
I got hundreds of these...few of them would be allowed here, but here are a cople that crack me up!
35lzqcm.jpg


ipuu79.jpg


2u4qw6q.jpg
 
Top