Hi all
I have a stealth Bfs, with 4 rod holders,fish finder,life jacket,1.5kg anchor and anchor bag,2 or 3 rod leashes and two paddles for sale.I also have one rod and roof racks for a golf/tazz.
I have sent the ski in oct/nov last year to stealth for pressure test and refurbish the rubbers and seals for the dry hatch. I have the reciept to prove this. please contact me on 0823967838 or email.
I am neg with price.
I have a stealth Bfs, with 4 rod holders,fish finder,life jacket,1.5kg anchor and anchor bag,2 or 3 rod leashes and two paddles for sale.I also have one rod and roof racks for a golf/tazz.
I have sent the ski in oct/nov last year to stealth for pressure test and refurbish the rubbers and seals for the dry hatch. I have the reciept to prove this. please contact me on 0823967838 or email.
I am neg with price.