For Sale - 2 x Daiwa SL50H & Shimano Exage 1446

Groundzero

New member
Hi Everyone

I have the following to urgently sell. To be collected in Pretoria-East. All in excelent condition. R500 a piece or R1200 for all.

2 x Daiwa SL50H reels
1 X Shimano Exage 1446 Rod

If you interested please give me a call.


Jaco
0832801865

•If no answer leave a message or sms and I'll get back to you.
 

Abaddon

Sealiner
Did chat to Jaco and sincerely hope all is ok - did not sound like it when we spoke.

Urgent Sale may imply he needed some funding fast and this may not be the case anymore.. 

Here the images he sent me via mms.. Not great but an indication of sorts..

From what I can see the kit looks to be in good nic.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20120208-00681.jpg
    IMG-20120208-00681.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 227
Top