burgalmighty
New member
Gentleman
What is the best way to make use of flouroscene?
I have purchased a small container of red flouro powder and a bottle of green "Triple D" green flouro concentrate liquid. I forget the names of the manufacturers and the exact amounts.
I've used the Triple D flouro spray before, and it's fantastic, but now I'd like to make my own spray and/or dips from the above mentioned concentrates.
Nou hoe nou?
What is the best way to go about this?
Someone I spoke to suggested glycerine. Anyone done this before?
Please teach me your wise ways.
What is the best way to make use of flouroscene?
I have purchased a small container of red flouro powder and a bottle of green "Triple D" green flouro concentrate liquid. I forget the names of the manufacturers and the exact amounts.
I've used the Triple D flouro spray before, and it's fantastic, but now I'd like to make my own spray and/or dips from the above mentioned concentrates.
Nou hoe nou?
What is the best way to go about this?
Someone I spoke to suggested glycerine. Anyone done this before?
Please teach me your wise ways.