Hi there guys
Im still a fan of using the good old faithful flavoured mielies...I like the idea of making my own. At the moment I make Pineapple, Banana, Caramel and Almond by draining plain whole kernal corn from the tin and adding the Robertsons or Moirs essence. I have been getting good results on these flavours...especially the pineapple, however...how does one achieve all the other wierd and wonderful flavours that you can find in the tackle shops? How do you get or make those flavours?
Nick
Im still a fan of using the good old faithful flavoured mielies...I like the idea of making my own. At the moment I make Pineapple, Banana, Caramel and Almond by draining plain whole kernal corn from the tin and adding the Robertsons or Moirs essence. I have been getting good results on these flavours...especially the pineapple, however...how does one achieve all the other wierd and wonderful flavours that you can find in the tackle shops? How do you get or make those flavours?
Nick