Henties Haai
New member
Went fishing at a dam in Namibia over the last two Satudays. First Saturday I caught 17 fish. Last weekend only 9, a bit of a cold front moved in, some wind and cold influenced the number of fish caught. al fish caught weighed over 3kg, biggest just under 6kg's.
started off trying a few things, but ended up with the following which worked the best:
Sliding Rietvlei, Banjo, FX, Almond Supreme on bomb, single mielie pip with almond floatie on bottom hook, SWD on other hook, pressed into bomb.
the following weekend tried the same, no luck until 10h00, when I had pickup on plain bomb, SWD and mielie pip.
kept the combo of previous weekend on the one rod, caught 2 fish.
on other rod I kept it plain. in the afternoon added carp hunter's peanut slime on the bomb and mielie pips. caught 7 fish on this rod.
all fish beautiful condition, healthy and very strong fighters.