Hi guys,
I have been fishing the Bettiesbay area for a while now and I'm very familiar with the good spots and the good times to go for the fish.
Last season wasn't so productive, but we did catch some Kob and Shad, but not as good as it should be.
This season started of well, we caught some nice Kabeljou, Shad and had great fun with some huge Spotties.
Have a look at the pictures. The one afternoon we caught about 15 Spotties all of them were really good sizes for Spotties (15Kg - 56Kg). Today I caught a Spotty that was tagged. The numbers were difficult to see, what should I do with the numbers? The only numbers and info I saw was the following: 35513 ORT Po Box 736 DURBAN No.A135513. I estimated the Spotted Gully Shark to be approximately 35Kg and 1.9 Meter in length. I do not have a photo of this one.
I have been fishing the Bettiesbay area for a while now and I'm very familiar with the good spots and the good times to go for the fish.
Last season wasn't so productive, but we did catch some Kob and Shad, but not as good as it should be.
This season started of well, we caught some nice Kabeljou, Shad and had great fun with some huge Spotties.
Have a look at the pictures. The one afternoon we caught about 15 Spotties all of them were really good sizes for Spotties (15Kg - 56Kg). Today I caught a Spotty that was tagged. The numbers were difficult to see, what should I do with the numbers? The only numbers and info I saw was the following: 35513 ORT Po Box 736 DURBAN No.A135513. I estimated the Spotted Gully Shark to be approximately 35Kg and 1.9 Meter in length. I do not have a photo of this one.