morning Gents,
I am looking for someone to help me in the correct direction regrading fishing box and tripot stand.
i am looking for a box and stand(what the club guys ussually use) the box with the tripod stand.
can anyone please assist where i can buy something like that or perhaps if there is someone who is building them?
I am aspecially looking for the wooden box,don't want to spend to much on it.
thanks guys,i really hope someone will be able to assist me in this matter as i would really appreciate some assistance.
regards
I am looking for someone to help me in the correct direction regrading fishing box and tripot stand.
i am looking for a box and stand(what the club guys ussually use) the box with the tripod stand.
can anyone please assist where i can buy something like that or perhaps if there is someone who is building them?
I am aspecially looking for the wooden box,don't want to spend to much on it.
thanks guys,i really hope someone will be able to assist me in this matter as i would really appreciate some assistance.
regards