First Trip

Q9550

Member
Howsit Guys,

So after getting all the gear sorted out flares, ski, pfd and all else, I plan to make my first trip out to sea tomorrow. I will be launching at ushaka.

Anyone got any advise as to what tackle, bait, location etc etc etc.

Also anyone else planning to go out tomorrow?
 

Bobby85

New member
Hi email me, I do guided kayakfishing and I'm sure I can help you with launching and catching Fish off your kayak markus@guidedseafaris.co.za
 
I'd be careful tomorrow, as said before the waves are hectic and there won't be too many guys out there.... Rather take a paddle in the harbour to get the hang of things and get the muscles in shape until the weather settles down.

And then get hold of Marcus, if I could start again I'd pay a guide to show me the ropes instead of battling and learning from mistakes....
 
Top