Hi Guys
Just want to share with you some of the excellent service I had from Murchisons in Pinetown.I bought a spinning reel from them,but after using it once the braid kept on going in behind the roler bearing.I did not want to complain but I just mentioned in passing when I went back to stock up on some lures.They asked me to bring it back and said that they would send it back to the supplier.A week after I took it back Murchisons phoned me and said that the supplier would replace the reel.But after being a Daiwa man for years and trying this specific brand for the first time I did not have any confidence in the replacement.So I asked if they could rather replace it with a BG 15.Murchisons did that for me without any questions.Well done Murchisons,that is what customer service is all about.
ps I am not going to mention what make the reel that I bought was ,because although I will not buy that make again their customer service was also excellent
Just want to share with you some of the excellent service I had from Murchisons in Pinetown.I bought a spinning reel from them,but after using it once the braid kept on going in behind the roler bearing.I did not want to complain but I just mentioned in passing when I went back to stock up on some lures.They asked me to bring it back and said that they would send it back to the supplier.A week after I took it back Murchisons phoned me and said that the supplier would replace the reel.But after being a Daiwa man for years and trying this specific brand for the first time I did not have any confidence in the replacement.So I asked if they could rather replace it with a BG 15.Murchisons did that for me without any questions.Well done Murchisons,that is what customer service is all about.
ps I am not going to mention what make the reel that I bought was ,because although I will not buy that make again their customer service was also excellent