Exage110 vs Aerocast vs Poseidon ultralite spinning

Maestro

Senior Member
Looking to pair up a saltist 4500 grinder with the best spinning rod...what choice would you make,and why?
 

Reefman

Sealiner
The poseidon and Aerocast rods are rated to +/- 2-3 oz max, while the Exage is rated 7-9oz... completely different rods. The Exage is a beast compared to the others. The Aerocast casts 2-3oz plugs/spoons superbly... while the Exage is best suited to throwing big 5 and 6 oz daGama plugs...

With a 4500 reel... I'd put it on the Aerocast - 10ft 30XH. Nice balance.
 

Fritz01

New member
Maestro

Why dont you look at the Kingfisher Poseidon Ultra Light, I use one and have paired it with a Daiwa 4500 Capricorn and I am very hapy with the setup.

It is raited to 3oz but still has alot of backbone. I throw spoons,plugs and even use it for the Bronze bream, it has even acounted for a nice Brusher.

Have a look at the latest ESA mag. Dean has placed an artical about it in the mag.

I have got 20bl Mustad braid on the reel and for what I have used it I am still to find something wrong.

Fritz
 
Top