evening all I am finally fully equipped and start

shiv17

Member
Would have loved to join you on Saturday Mooch but ive got other commitments this weekend. Thanks for the offer thou. Will take u up on it soon.
I launched this past saturday. Still finding my feet on the ski but enjoying it. Went a bit green everytime i stopped paddling... Any tips on how to overcome this?
 

Mooch

New member
Hey boet... Perhaps trying different things... like for example, don't have coffee in the morning.. or .. perhaps paddle on an empty stomach for the first few times.. don't drink energy drinks before you launch.. try simple things like that.

I find that if I drank a lot the night before, I have the worst paddling session the next day.. dunno why.. lol. Sometimes people react to small changes.. One mate of mine gets sick from the sardine smell out there. So he switched to mackerel and prob solved. Try diff things boet... Failing that, there are sea sickness tabs you can take before you launch.
 

mad mike

Senior Member
I agree with Mooch. experiment with the small stuff, but once you get more confident on the ski you will be more comfortable out at sea.

Regarding the seasick tabs: Try them all (not at once :fbash)
Different brands work for different people.
Take a tablet before you go to sleep the night before the launch and then take another one before you launch... should work
 

shiv17

Member
Thanks guys
Will take the advice. I had cornflakes before I launched lol! Will try a dry breakfast next time.
Guess the more im out there the more used to it I will become (lets hope) Cannot wait to launch again
 
Top