Dropshot werk weer.

oomfaan

Senior Member
Donnerdag het die kabeljou op wit mossel gebyt. Vrydag en Saterdag het ek geblank. Sondag en Maandag was die water te rof en vannaand was ek weer uit. 2 kabeljoue gevang. een was 48 cm en is teruggeplaas. die ander ene was 2 kg. Altwee op baby elf jerk minnows vab McArthy gevang. Nog 'n paar stampe gekry wat die aas heeltemal verrinneweer het.
 

couta-koppie

Senior Member
On 72. Went last night. Only caught another whitespotted puffer, blacktail and loads of glassies. Need that cob though.
 

oomfaan

Senior Member
I think that is the color. Google the manufacturer Macarthy. They advertise on Sealine. The shape is jerk minnow and the color is baby elf. I must say the 4" works better for me than the longer ones. I don't know if it is only my imagination.

 couta-koppie I see you are the top expert on dropshot. How do you get the hook out in the water. I use a 1/8 or 1/4 oz round jighead on a 2/0 hook. Now all my secrets are out.
 
Top