Hi guys.
I am looking at getting a decent spinning reel, my budget is around R600 and that might be even be a push, so reels like the Exceler are unfortunately out.
I am looking for a well made reel with a decent drag that wont brake the bank, in a 2500, maybe 3000 size. I aim to target some small Kingies, blacktail, shad etc. in the salt but also use it for spinning in freshwater for bass and barbel.
I have my eye on the Daiwa Regal and the Procaster. Any comments on these? And maybe any Shimanos in that price range that I should take a look at as I don't know Shimanos lineup at all. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Rob
I am looking at getting a decent spinning reel, my budget is around R600 and that might be even be a push, so reels like the Exceler are unfortunately out.
I am looking for a well made reel with a decent drag that wont brake the bank, in a 2500, maybe 3000 size. I aim to target some small Kingies, blacktail, shad etc. in the salt but also use it for spinning in freshwater for bass and barbel.
I have my eye on the Daiwa Regal and the Procaster. Any comments on these? And maybe any Shimanos in that price range that I should take a look at as I don't know Shimanos lineup at all. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Rob