Dinglehopper

Japie21

New member
Hi
I am thinking of buying the Aquacat dinglehopper please tell me about your experience with it good or bad and if you would buy one and why yes or no.
 

AnglerX

Senior Member
Hi Japie, welcome to Sealine! Firstly as you know they are pretty expensive. Depending on the type of fisherman and angling style, I do believe that they can be extremely handy. If you want to use them mainly to get a big bait out much further than what you can cast or slide and not to worried as to how you get the pickup then that s your answer. Living in Durban I think you will have more than enough opportunity to use one and they do produce results. I would love one but that to steep for my budget for now, if you have the time to drop a big bait 300m and wait something is sure to pick it up. It puts you in a better strike zone than casting or sliding most of the times. Surf conditions has to be suitable for the boat but they can master some rough water. It takes some getting used to and skill involved. My opinion in any case, if I had the bucks
one would be the first thing a pack on my dec holiday.
 
Top