Desperately seeking Onda

Minnow

Member
I'm urgently looking to stock up on a couple of ondas before my Breede trip later this week.  Tuckers doesn't have and on calling onother tackle shop, I was told theydon't stock motorbikes??????

Any idea where I can get hold of them in Cape Town?
 

Vinny

New member
Minnow, what do you catch and how do you use them in the Breede as I am going down there next month. Would have brought a few for you from up here. I have only used them in Moz with great success for Bonnies, shoal couta, Queenfish etc
 

Minnow

Member
Cob, leeries & elf (will be released cos of closed season). Cob fished slow bumping along the bottom, elf fished medium in mid water, leeries fished fastin topwater
 

Minnow

Member
Found them at Western Accessories (thanks Allrounder)for only R60 each!!!!!! Unfortunately don't have purple (NielG has probably got them all in his safe), but I got clear, grey & sardine
 

WWFisherman

Senior Member
Minnow wrote:
Found them at Western Accessories (thanks Allrounder)for only R60 each!!!!!! Unfortunately don't have purple (NielG has probably got them all in his safe), but I got clear, grey & sardine

R60 Bucks?! That's worth driving to Cape Town for.
 

neilg

Sealiner
My 100mm collection is standing at 10 UNITS
and my 80mm at 2

I carry 2 x 100mm with me and 1 x 80mm, the rest ARE IN THE SAFE, not for sale, for swop or for rent. You want some, find a place that sells them and then keep them ...

BTW, they all purple

I also have a clear one and a sardine (green) one, but don't use them much.
 

mitch

New member
Hey guys,

Th Flash Lure by Gummy Bait is coming to Cape Town in December. It is modelled on the Onda, only better. Bigger single hook with a stainless rings. 6 different colours including the much needed purple.

The prices are good too. Been selling really well in Natal.

Dont miss them.
 
Top