Hi Guys,
I've got a week's business trip to do next week up to Dar Es Salaam in tanzania, and wondering if its worth taking my dropshot tackle with me? I' not a pro at it, but can do the basics... the water is beautiful there, and my hotel is about 1km from the beach... Is it worth a go? and what lures/plastics would be worth using?
Ps - I know Zanzibar is also worth checking, but I dont have $200-$300 to pay for a fishing trip there... So I have to do a budget session at Dar...
I've got a week's business trip to do next week up to Dar Es Salaam in tanzania, and wondering if its worth taking my dropshot tackle with me? I' not a pro at it, but can do the basics... the water is beautiful there, and my hotel is about 1km from the beach... Is it worth a go? and what lures/plastics would be worth using?
Ps - I know Zanzibar is also worth checking, but I dont have $200-$300 to pay for a fishing trip there... So I have to do a budget session at Dar...