Cat C Flare Kit 5pc

Q9550

Member
Hi Guys,

So after searching long and hard i managed to find a set of flares for R1000. Turns out my uncle who works at the port can get them. If anyone else requires a set please let me know. Now all i need is a life jacket and then :kaykak

This kit includes:
1 x orange smoke marker
2 x red handheld flares
2 x red parachute flares
 

Brakdog!

New member
:fbash flip stuff just isn't cheap, I need to get flares etc so will see how next month goes before I commit to anything just yet. Rock and roll though that you found where to source them bud....
 
Just a heads up to the guys looking for flares. At the moment Killerdeals have the kit advertised for R850 on their website.
 

Q9550

Member
willem wikkel spies wrote:
saw on gumtree for r700.

was wondering if this was not a scam. anyone bought from the gumtree ad?

I have seen that ad as well. I phoned the guy last week, he was unable to help because he was in transki. Phoned him again this week gave me a price of R800 and then i asked him about the add on gumtree saying R700. He said the price isnt fixed due to the R/$ exchange or something like that. My friend phoned him yesterday and got a price of R750. Seems a little bit fishy to me. Also he operates from home. :fswim
 

Q9550

Member
Brakdog! Didnt see your message there bud. So when we going out to harass the grunter? I hope you ski is almost ready, iv got itchy feet lol. Just waiting to see if my uncle can organise me the life jacket then im good to go. :dban::kaykak:fbash
 
Your Uncle is too expensive Pal.


http://www.killerdeals.co.za/flare-pack-category-nautical-miles-p-561.html


R840

flare3.jpg
 

Q9550

Member
benniejordaan wrote:
Your Uncle is too expensive Pal.


http://www.killerdeals.co.za/flare-pack-category-nautical-miles-p-561.html


R840

flare3.jpg

Dont really see how he is expensive when this item is on special for R840 and normal for R1065.

His doing me a favor, he doesn't own a shop or anything, and im passing that favor on to the sealine community. We all need to help each other out bud. :sa:
 

Brakdog!

New member
Send me a pm bru with your cell, I went out for the first time offshore yesterday and it was epic! I'm super keen to go and harass whatever is hungry haha
:kaykak
 

Brakdog!

New member
Send me a pm bru with your cell, I went out for the first time offshore yesterday and it was epic! I'm super keen to go and harass whatever is hungry haha
:kaykak
 
Q9550 wrote:
benniejordaan wrote:

Dont really see how he is expensive when this item is on special for R840 and normal for R1065.

His doing me a favor, he doesn't own a shop or anything, and im passing that favor on to the sealine community. We all need to help each other out bud. :sa:
Thing is, their stuff is always on special all year round and they are Sealine sponsors. They make Sealine possible so I strongly recommend that we support them.
 
Top