Carp King Streaker for sale

Bilz

Member
Hi

I have a Carp king Streaker bait boat for sale.

2 propellors and 2 lights....very quick

R2500

 
 

Bruggie

Sealiner
Nee nee, die boot wat ek het is mos eintlik my pa sin wat ek nou al so half en half geerf het! Dist is hoekom ek nog een wil koop! Hoe loop joune nog?
 

wykie

Senior Member
Nog nie probleme gehaad nie maar hy is baie viiniger as my vorige een

Ons eendag by blaaupan bymekaar kom dan wys ek jou


PS: SORRY FOR THE HIJACK!
 

Bilz

Member
Hi Bruggie

I'm specimen angling now, and we are using an inflatable.

I also have a navigator bait boat which has a larger capacity to drop feed, so I don't have much use for it now.

I've only used the Carp King twice, since I bought it from someone else.

The bait boat has been modified to use motorcycle batteries, which means you could just plug on booster cables at the dam for that extra charge.It comes with two such batteries, remote and charger.

 

 
 
Top