CARP FISHING

Johan9255

Member
EK HET GISTER VIR DIE 2WEEDE KEUR IN MY LEWE GAAN VARSWATER HENGEL, MAAR DIT WAS WEL DIE EERSTE KEUR WAT EK OP MY EIE GEGAAN HET. HET TWEE VISSIES GEVANG. NOGAL LEKKER EK DINK DIE GOGGA HET GEBYT. EK HET MAAR MY SURF FISHING STOK EN MULTIPLIER REEL GEBRUIK MAAR DIT HET TOG GEWERK.SAL SEKER IN TOEKOMS CARP STOK EN REEL KRY
 

Johan9255

Member
Hi , Daar is even groter carp daar the guy on the other side caught a 7.9 kilo. I used mieliebomb with ''just to much'' flavouring on it. Honey glow floaties on the one hook and duiwelsdrek on the other. I am in cape town 10 years now and only found out about zandvlei 6 months ago.
 

Enigma

Moderator
Nice fish. Fishing is fishing.

I learnt my freshwater fishing in Zandvlei, Zeekoeivlei and Princessvlei back in the 80's anf my PB Carp back then was already a 14.4kg Common

My PB Bass for Zandvlei is 4.2kg and our PB Leerie on a Bass rod was 19.86kg, caught in a channel up near the Island.
 

Johan9255

Member
ja craig, visvang bly visvang. That weight is my pb of all fish caught before. For the first time I could feel something at the end of the line. Normally its me reeling in and then to my suprize there would be something on at the end. Baie lekker gewees. I love fishing anywhere anytime.:)
 

Johan9255

Member
Baie dankie. Ek sal vanaand die net weeg net om true weight te kry. Ek het die vis in die net geweeg sodat ek dit nie seer maak nie. Seker so -400-500 gram. Baie tegnies maar ek laaik acuraat wees:)
 

Johan9255

Member
het toe gisteraand die net geweeg en moet 420gram aftrek van die gewig van 7.56kg so dit is = 7.14 KG. NOG STEEDS MY GROOTSE VIS_seal1_
 
Top