Cabbage for Carp?

Basstard

New member
I know that carp eat almost anything except if its got a hook in it (generally). I heard a story of a guy how is using boiled cabbage as feed with a lot of success.

 

Has anyone ever heard of/used cabbage for catching carp before?


 
 

oosto

New member
I've heard of people that place a whole cabbage in a nylon 'onion' bag, and drop it in the water a week before they intend to fish in that spot.  This apparently allows the cabbage enough time to rot & ferment and according to them it attracts the carp like crazy. Never tried it, though.
 

oosto

New member
I've heard of people that place a whole cabbage in a nylon 'onion' bag, and drop it in the water a week before they intend to fish in that spot.  This apparently allows the cabbage enough time to rot & ferment and according to them it attracts the carp like crazy. Never tried it, though.
 
Top