Bronkhorspruit camping sites

Reumo

New member
Hi! I want to go camping and fishing at Bronkhorspruit Dam this coming weekend with a few friends. Have not been there before. Can somebody advise me on where to go camp and fish? I tried to look at past posts and also googled accomodation and camping, but cannot get a clear picture. I know of places like Kaia Manzi & Kungwini Resort, for example, but am not sure if this is where I should be looking. Your assistance will be appreciated.
 

Mazdadrifter

New member
Hi R.

Welcome to SL.

See this post http://www.sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id=31119&forum_id=3
I would not recomend Bronkies now as there is a lot of grass in the water.
Rather go to Roos se oord at Harties or even Aqua club next to IFAFI at Harties.
 

Reumo

New member
Hi!

 

Thanks for the reply. I would not have preferred to go there after reading about the grass in the dam. But I am going with other people who admittedly are going there withreasons other than fishing being their first priorty. I want to try Roos se Oord sometime soon. Wanted to go about two weeks ago but there was a competition advertised for the place, so I ended up going to Komando Nek instead(I did not want to be embarrassed by anglers with monster carps), and did not regret it.
 

skilpie:D

New member
hi

Ek was al by amigos (nie te beindruk) en ek was al by oranjaville

My verloofde vat ons gewoontlik maar hy verjaar en ek wil hom graag suprize.

Watse damme is goed en waar kan ek gaan?

Ekt gehoor van burigalelie of iets?

 

Help asb

wat van Roos se oord
 
Top