Brandfontein 10 match 2012

Chuck_LeBron

Sealiner
So brandfontein was packed on saturday from the guys fishing the 5 specie competition

This is what me and my dad caught
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20120310-00004.jpg
    IMG-20120310-00004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 162

Anchorman

Senior Member
Ek het julle manne gesien daarso, ek het nogal gedog julle neem ook deel aan die kompetisie. Ons het van Suiderstrand se kant af gestap brandfontein toe. Ek dink jy het amper by Steenbras gat gestaan laat middag toe ek daar verby gekom het.
As ek mag vra, waar het julle die vis gekry?
 

Chuck_LeBron

Sealiner
I caught my the 1 musselcracker and 2 galjoen in between the rocks can't exactly say were by is was close to the soewater the other musselcracker of my dad was caught on the plaat not to far away from were you saw me standing were u in that group of 3 guys that came walking past when I was baitin up with bloodworm
 

Anchorman

Senior Member
Yes, that was us. We saw you fishing close toe soetwater as well. I was thinking you we're spending way to much time fishing that spot to be catching nothing
 

Chuck_LeBron

Sealiner
Lol. I got burnt off there also we had to get off coz the water started push fast and wind started pick up also what did u guys catch
 

Anchorman

Senior Member
After we passed you there at brandfontein, I waded out on horlosie klip, where to of my teammates were getting some galjoen, I managed to get 2 galjoen before the water pushed us off
 

Chuck_LeBron

Sealiner
Did u get nothin at suiderstrand that a huge walk from there to brandfontein there was a lot of musselcracker in the water there between the rocks saturday you guys should have came up earlier
 

Anchorman

Senior Member
Only two undersize kobbie, small kolstert and one nice wildeperd. Also missed a few nice pickups. Next time, I'm only going to fish from soetwater to brandfontein.
 
Top