Hi Guys,
I am busy with this conversion. Started with the front and progress is slowly due to a few reasons.I don't want to change the original design to much and realise it will never be a true bass boat but just much more adapted for that purpose. Adding to much weight to the front or rear is also a concern.
But its a challenge and fun to do , especially when you go out on the water and something works well that you changed.
Any suggestions or pointers how to progress will be appreciated.
I am busy with this conversion. Started with the front and progress is slowly due to a few reasons.I don't want to change the original design to much and realise it will never be a true bass boat but just much more adapted for that purpose. Adding to much weight to the front or rear is also a concern.
But its a challenge and fun to do , especially when you go out on the water and something works well that you changed.
Any suggestions or pointers how to progress will be appreciated.