mohammed.akoojee
New member
Hi Everyone
Has anyone done dropshot at blue lagoon, i gave it a try today, under the bridge and further up towards the surf, didnt have any luck. I was using a range of berkley gulp products on a 1/4 ounce jighead.
I would really apreciate any advice on this area. Where should i be fishing, what should i be using, when should i fish and what sort of species could i possibly catch?
I am new to dropshot fishing, well new to saltwater fishing in general. Have only done bass fishing in the past.
Thank You
Has anyone done dropshot at blue lagoon, i gave it a try today, under the bridge and further up towards the surf, didnt have any luck. I was using a range of berkley gulp products on a 1/4 ounce jighead.
I would really apreciate any advice on this area. Where should i be fishing, what should i be using, when should i fish and what sort of species could i possibly catch?
I am new to dropshot fishing, well new to saltwater fishing in general. Have only done bass fishing in the past.
Thank You