A South African is sitting at a bar in New York Cityand looks at his watch several times in the space of a few minutes. The woman sitting nearby notices this and asks, 'Is your date running late?' 'No,' he replies, 'I have this state-of-the-art watch. I was just testing it.' The intrigued woman says, 'A state-of-the-art watch? What's so
special about it?'
The South African explains, 'It uses alpha
waves to talk to me telepathically.'
The lady says, 'What's it telling you now?'
'Well, it says you're not wearing any panties.'
The woman giggles and replies, 'Well it must be broken because I
am wearing panties!''
The South African smirks, taps his watch and
says, 'Bloody things running about an hour fast,- can I buy you a
drink?
special about it?'
The South African explains, 'It uses alpha
waves to talk to me telepathically.'
The lady says, 'What's it telling you now?'
'Well, it says you're not wearing any panties.'
The woman giggles and replies, 'Well it must be broken because I
am wearing panties!''
The South African smirks, taps his watch and
says, 'Bloody things running about an hour fast,- can I buy you a
drink?