Baro lesing

G

Guest

Guest
i'm no scientist, but my take on it - a stable baro reading between 102-103 kpa should be ideal. A dropping baro indicates cold weather approaching, and normally puts the fish of the bite
 

Kosie

New member
Bakkies i am not sure what A good constant reading is, but A rising level should be best, personally I would rather wait for it to rise then to wait for A constant number. As far as I know it must be stable at A certain level for lets say about 3 days at least before an accurate picture can be drawn. But my guess is that A constant low is better then A constant high with A constand average preasure being better. I know I didnt give A number but I think A specific number is not as important as weather its rising or dropping. Just my 5c.
 
Top