Bait Boat

Fat Lenny

New member
Cos I cast so kak, I've bought a bait boat. Now I'm concerned about the thing sinking. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? I was thinking of spraying foam into the hull but am concerned that it will effect the boat stability in the water or simply that it won't work?
 

FRITZABU

Sealiner
No way will it affect the performance of the boat , just like normal boats . The foam is bid difficult to stop going to places on the inside.You don't want filled. That is why we always use pieces of polystyrene .
 

Fat Lenny

New member
Shot. Thanks so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. I'm going back to Blomehof at the end of October so hopefully won't be dispapointed AGAIN.
 

Mekaeel

Senior Member
Hi Fat Lenny

To put you mind at ease, insure the boat. I have done so and it costs like R36.00 per month.
 
Top