Any suggestions on where to launch and where to fi

Theuns Htbs

New member
Any suggestions on where to launch and where to fish in and around Mossel Bay area? Been doing the stretch between Hartenbos and Klein Brak lately, with only a couple of poensies and Roman. Keen for some new species and SIZE!!
 

Stapies

Sealiner
How big were the fish you got? Do you fish on your own as it is madness....

I used to have a kayak and we mainly launched at the yacht club and fish the point and further around. Got some nice red fish, bonnies, mackerel, rock cod, hotties etc...

There is many whites in the area so do take care and try not to fish alone...
 

Theuns Htbs

New member
haha yes I should have probably included SharkShield in my equipment list. Meet them whites quite often. Poensies were around 6-8kgs. Roman around 2kgs. Will try the Point as soon as the weather permits it. Thanks.

Ps. I have a mate who is stupid enough to join me fishing that area.
 

Stapies

Sealiner
Theuns Htbs wrote:
haha yes I should have probably included SharkShield in my equipment list. Meet them whites quite often. Poensies were around 6-8kgs. Roman around 2kgs. Will try the Point as soon as the weather permits it. Thanks.

Ps. I have a mate who is stupid enough to join me fishing that area.

Phone me on 074 813 5993 and I will point you to some spots that I wont post...

Cheers!
 

JG Swart

Senior Member
Theuns Htbs
Join the South Cape Kayak Club.
Theres always a few guys in the area thats catching some fish.
 
Top