Any info???

E-Bird

New member
Hi

Does anyone recently been to one of these 3 dams?

Did you catch anything?

Was the dam clean?

Thanx
 

bobo786

New member
Hi.
Went this weekend. Rained most of Saturday so did a bit of fishing Sunday morning. Caught 1 makriel. Were lots of people fishing there , but few people I spoke to didn't catch anything. Water was slightly green on the edges with algae, saw a dying carp floating along the edges.
 

bass52

New member
Was at rust de winter 2 weeks ago water condition is good there is a lot of grass as usual. got some carp and barbel on tiger nuts
 

Gagies

New member
Can anybody give me some tips and tricks on how and what to fish at Rust De Winter.
I have only caught Bass and I heard there is some good carp there?
 

Gagies

New member
Can anybody give me some tips and tricks on how and what to fish at Rust De Winter.
I have only caught Bass and I heard there is some good carp there
 
Top