Advice on fishing ponta mamoli

Guy Logan

New member
Hwsit

Im heading up to mamoli in jan and have never fished that area. Any one got any tips for mamoli,secret spots,baits etc.
I will be fishing of a paddle ski.
thanks
 

jacdup

New member
It's an easy part of the world to fish . Head out to the 25m mark and you can head either north or south as there is loads of reef . I'd pull one bait on the surface and one down rigged , should give you the best chance of getting something. Good luck.
 

Pdoooubleu

New member
I only fished Ponta Do Ouro,but the same will work at Mamoli.I fished between 16-25m trying to pass all the reefs. I headed north and drifted back to Ponta. I started out fishing with cuda dusters and pilchards and headed to a reef. Got some livebait and drifted around.There are some Cuta around.I didn't downrig my bait as the reef fish take it everytime.

Once you get to a reef throw some poppers or sticks bait,got picked up by some big kingies.
 
Top