A first time for everything

Malboer

New member
I have been lucky enough to go to Milli for two weekends in a row after a long time going without fishing

we had fine weather and the fishing had not been bad either. over the course of the two weekends i have managed to get three new species for me and got a total of seven species. Kakaap,rosy jobfish,bonito,yellofin tuna,tropical yelowtail,Golden kingfish,and sailfish

Catches of note were a yellowfin tuna of 20.7kg and of course my personal favourite the sailfish. That have been my long time nemesis as i have managed to hook up five times before and never landed one.

At long last i got it on my lap. was pictured and safely released with the help of my fishing partner.With broken ribs and all. Thanks Don I realy appreciate all your help.

Regards
Malboer
 

Attachments

  • Snapshot 2 (2015-10-06 06-35 AM).png
    Snapshot 2 (2015-10-06 06-35 AM).png
    39.6 KB · Views: 432

Limpopoking

Sealiner
Thanks for the report, well done bud.

I hope I can get to Mili next year. I've been trying to plan a trip there for ages.
 
Top